Method CS:GO looking for Analyst/Coach
Method is currently 2-12 in ESEA S19 NA Professional division, they're tied for last place and are in desperate need of someone who can help them avoid any sort of relegation. If you're interested in the Analyst/Coach you can view the requirements below, Method is looking for other positions as well.
Responsibilities. You will be working closely with Method's CS:GO team. As coach you have to give the team strategic input, often real-time, and analyze competitors amongst other tasks to help improve the teams' performance.
- Experience in playing or coaching CS:GO on a professional level
- General availability between 3pm to 11pm PST (24:00 to 08:00 CEST)
- Passion for CS:GO
- Able to analyze teams and matches
- Able to provide real time strategic input during matches both online and offline
- Able to travel international
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the respective job that you are applying for in the subject title.